Awesome Job Everyone!! I think those healthy lunch group lunches have really helped. I know some people stay later on Thursday so we were thinking that could be our workout night. Because of after school groups we will have to start a little later...3:30ish. We can change up what we do each week. Last week we played volleyball. You are all welcome to join this Thursday in the gym 3:30...not sure on the activity yet. :) Alicia
It's so exciting that everyone lost something! I won't be able to do volleyball this Thursday because we have that stinky Science Night and have to be back by 5:45ish. I want to see my kiddos for a little before I have to come back!
Awesome Job Everyone!! I think those healthy lunch group lunches have really helped. I know some people stay later on Thursday so we were thinking that could be our workout night. Because of after school groups we will have to start a little later...3:30ish. We can change up what we do each week. Last week we played volleyball. You are all welcome to join this Thursday in the gym 3:30...not sure on the activity yet. :) Alicia
ReplyDeleteWow! Way to go everyone! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteIt's so exciting that everyone lost something! I won't be able to do volleyball this Thursday because we have that stinky Science Night and have to be back by 5:45ish. I want to see my kiddos for a little before I have to come back!
ReplyDeleteGood point let's not unplan this Thursday and start something next week.
ReplyDeletethat doesn't make sense...unplan take out the not...
ReplyDelete